Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Christmas Greetings Pink Poinsettia

 This card was made for a recent 30 Minute Cardmaking Stash and Dash event. I finished in about 35 minutes, only because I had to redo something... 

The parameters for this challenge were as follows: type of card: shaped card, colour scheme: ombre, embellishment: glittery, technique: inking.

I started out inking a gold foiled background but the gold competed with the poinsettia background so I redid that piece without using a patterned background. The poinsettia image was die cut from gold foil and white cardstock and the white pieces were coloured using pink markers and inserted back into the gold outline. I added a hot foiled sentiment with foam tape and few gold glitter gems to finish off the card. 

Enjoy, 

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)