Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Pair of Poinsettia Cards

 Here are two more cards made with a large poinsettia image. The first one was stamped in all four corners (just part of the large flower) and I coloured the images with markers. I also coloured the background in black and I love how it highlights the red and green colouring. I adhered that card front to a gold card base and added a gold hot foiled sentiment and some metallic thread to the centre. A few gold gems were placed around the sentiment and I brushed the lines of the flowers with a gold shimmer brush (only the top section shows the shimmer... issues with lighting!)

The second card uses the same image but it was stamped and stencilled in opposite corners. I added a hot foiled sentiment and metallic thread to the front but purposely kept it clean and simple. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)