Sunday, August 6, 2023

DD August - Birthday Dragonfly

 Welcome to August's Dragonfly Dreams Challenge! 

The theme for this month's challenge is dragonflies. 

I have only one stamp with a dragonfly so that drove my card design. I stamped that image, coloured it with a rainbow of colours and fussy cut it. I chose a rainbow hot foiled background and die cut an oval and a scalloped border on which to adhere the dragonfly image. I inked the edges of the the inside oval with turquoise ink. Some gold gems were placed around the dragonfly and I added a birthday sentiment at the bottom.

Come and join us at Dragonfly Dreams and show us your dragonfly creations. 

You have until the end of the month to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Oh such a pretty dragonfly! And the foiling makes it super shiny too, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)