Monday, August 28, 2023

DT 146 plus AH 540 - Picnic Fruit

Welcome to both Double Trouble and Atlantic Hearts!

This week at Double Trouble, it's the Something, Anything, Everything challenge but we are asked to pair with a previous challenge partner. Since I am on the Atlantic Hearts design team, that was a good choice!  

The small graphic for Double Trouble is shown below. Please visit the DT website for detailed information. 

The sketch for Atlantic Hearts is also shown. 

I stayed very true to the sketch. I chose three colours for the background, taped them together and embossed them with a basket weave pattern (perfect for a picnic). Those pieces were adhered to the white card base and I die cut a white tag. I stamped a red plaid tablecloth and various fruit images. The top of the tag was stencilled very lightly with cloud images and I added the fruit on top of the stamped tablecloth. Some black and white twine was added to the tag and I embossed a sentiment in white for the bottom. 

Come and join us at Double Trouble and Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret these challenges.

Both challenges end Sunday evening.

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson


3 comments:

  1. Love the bright summer colors, and the basket weave folder was a clever choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy picnic tag, love the bright colors and great interpretation of the sketch... fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyson this was perfect for challenge 146! The bright colors are perfect and I love the 3 embossed panels behind the cute tag! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)