Monday, August 14, 2023

DT 145 and TSOT 620 - Peace and Joy

 Welcome to Double Trouble Challenge 145 and Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 620!

The small graphic is below for the Double Trouble challenge and we are pairing with Try Stampin' on Tuesday for this challenge so that sketch is also shown. 


I chose to make a Christmas card as I am always scrambling come the end of October. I used two patterns - one floral and one checks - plus light kraft paper. I embossed the panel behind the flowers with a holly pattern and assembled the die cut flowers and greenery. A black circle brought out the black flower centres on the patterned paper. The sentiment was hot foiled in gold and I inked it with a light green ink to match the rest of the card. I brushed the flowers with a gold shimmer brush and added some gold gems to finish off this card. 

Come and join us at Double Trouble and Try Stampin' on Tuesday for this challenge!

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

Although the TSOT challenge doesn't open until tomorrow, you can back link for the day before ONLY. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Wow Alyson, this Christmas card is gorgeous, loving all the glimmery techniques you used, the flowers are so pretty against the frame and background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love how you arranged the poinsettias, that black circle really does make them the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! So sparkly and I love that gold sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)