Monday, August 14, 2023

AH 538 - Christmas Greetings

 Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 538!

I stayed true to the sketch - it took some careful math figuring to determine the sizes of the panels to fit them exactly to the background. 

The background was stamped and stencilled and I cut that into equal size pieces. I added a white embossed sentiment with a border and die cut some holly leaves and berries for the corner of the sentiment piece. I used Stickles on the berries but chose to keep this card pretty simple. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. This is a very pretty card! Yes, I hear you about the measurements! I think that stops me from making cards like these, lol. But my problem is, even when I figure out the exact measurements, I always seem to screw up placing them exactly right so kudos to you! XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)