Saturday, August 12, 2023

SS 732 - Life is Better with Friends

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 732!

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is to use a doodle. 

I hot foiled, stencilled and fussy cut a large flower for the corner element on my card (I rotated the sketch ninety degrees). The background was die cut and then a grid pattern was lightly stencilled in grey. I die cut two borders - one in green and the other in gold - for the top. The flower was adhered to the corner and I added a stamped sentiment in a circle. Some gold gems finished off this card. 

Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)