Friday, August 25, 2023

MTTC 515 - You are Loved Anemones

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 515!

The theme for this challenge is to use die cuts.

My card is made up almost entirely of die cuts. The background was embossed with a leaf 3D embossing folder and I inked around the edges of the inner rectangle. Other than that, all the other pieces were die cut. The two anemone flowers and leaves were cut, inked and assembled. The sentiment was hot foiled in silver and die cut. I arranged the flowers on the card so the sentiment could go on the right side. I added some silver metallic thread under the sentiment and placed some clear dew drops on the flower petals to finish off this pretty card. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us your projects with die cuts. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. This card is awesome and full of texture. I love the elegant design. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)