Sunday, August 27, 2023

Polar Bear Triple Diamond Card

 I had so much fun making a card like this the first time that I had to make another one! 

This time, my card features polar bears. I stamped two images of polar bears for two of the inside panels and added a sentiment for the centre panel. I used white and silver snowflake patterned paper for the background areas and lightly inked around each of the front panels. I silver embossed a lot of snowflakes and coloured them with blue markers. The blue stamped snowflakes were coloured with a silver glitter marker. Once the card was assembled, I created an envelope with an opening on the back to allow the card to be slid out. I used another polar bear image for the front. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)