Tuesday, August 1, 2023

TSOT 618 - Leafy Smiles

 Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 618!

It's an either/or challenge this week - choose the technique (slimline card), the sketch or both! 

I chose to use both options. I embossed a piece of white cardstock with a 3D leaf embossing folder. The circles were die cut from silver foil and I also cut a white insert for each. The blue flowers were die cut and arranged inside the circles. The sentiment was stamped and added at the bottom of the largest circle and I adhered the embossed piece to dark blue cardstock. I coloured some clear gens with a dark blue marker and added them around the circles. 

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)