Saturday, January 27, 2024

SS 743 - Little Birdie Birthday

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 743!

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is to use your favourite stamp. 

I chose a birdie stamp set that I love and used one of the little birdies on a branch for my focal image. That was cut using a scalloped circle die (inside section). The background paper is from my stash. I inked a sunburst stencil with shades of blue and grey and then brushed it with clear glitter gel. Once that was dry, I added the birdie to the right side and tied some grey twine underneath. I placed some light blue gems in the circles around the bird and adde a sentiment at the bottom. 


Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card very striking with the sparkly sunburst stencil,love the cute image and p.paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)