Sunday, January 21, 2024

Rainbow You are My Happy

 I saw this card on Pinterest and wanted to try it myself. 

I cut strips of cardstock in 1/8" strips and placed them on a piece of printer paper in rainbow order starting from about the one third point and working up. Once that section was complete, I added pieces at a ninety degree angle and worked across the bottom part. That piece was die cut with a stitched rectangle die. I also cut a black border using a larger die from the same set. Those pieces were arranged on the card base and I added a stamped sentiment in the bottom corner. 

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous colourful card,great design and perfect for all the scraps we accumulate.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)