Monday, January 22, 2024

Single Flower Card

 This card is the result of the 30 minute card making stash dash. 

The parameters for this change were as follows: stamped background, inking, black and white plus one colour and crafter's choice of embellishment. 

I stamped a leaf image around a piece of white cardstock and adhered that to a black card base. I used an oval stencil and lightly inked inside the oval and then stamped a single flower in black. That piece was adhered to a black border and I added a sentiment and a few sequins to finish off this card. And yes, I finished in under 30 minutes! 

Enjoy,

Alyson


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,image and sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this...one of my favorite colors. And it looks like you die cut the sentiment shadow and then stamped the sentiment on the lower level of cardstock...cool idea if you did.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)