Friday, January 5, 2024

MTTCC 77 - Winter Window Scene

Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 77! 

The theme for this challenge is to use houses or churches. 

I don't have any stamps with images like that so I opted to use my Cricut. I die cut all the pieces except the sentiment and the brick background and inked them in various colours. I added yellow inked paper behind the windows and doors. The sky was inked with shades of blue and spattered with white paint to simulate snow falling. The scene was arranged and placed behind the open window. I decided to add a piece of vellum behind the window and even though it makes the outdoor scene a little harder to see, it also provides a more realistic effect. I adhered the entire scene to a lightly inked brick embossed background. 


Come and join us at MTTCC and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project.

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. LOve the scene through the window and embossed wall.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)