Friday, January 26, 2024

Cut It Up 296 - YOU Make Me Happy

 Welcome to Cut It Up Challenge 296!

The theme for this challenge is "this makes me happy". 

I love sending cards like this - they always brighten someone's day. The sentiment makes me happy and it makes the recipient happy as well. 

I used eight Distress Oxide inks to ink a panel of white cardstock from which the sentiment was die cut and I also inked a background panel in the same shades. The sentiment was stamped on the white front and I adhered that with foam tape to the rainbow background and then to the black base. The white outline of the word HAPPY was adhered in place and I added the rainbow sentiment pieces. This took some time but I am so happy with the result!

Come and join us at Cut It Up and show us your creations. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

7 comments:

  1. Love your colourful happy card.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy and bright! This is sure to make anyone happy! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your boldly coloured card Alyson. Makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card, like the colors and how you used your inks for the panel and to cut the focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Alyson - love the rainbow design you created.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card!! Love the bright colors you used!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This will definitely make the recipient happy!! I love the rainbow background and sentiment letters; so fun!! I'm sorry I'm so late in commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)