Sunday, January 7, 2024

DD Jan - The World is Yours

Welcome to Dragonfly Dreams January challenge!

The theme this month is planes, trains and automobiles. 

I really had to think about my project... I don't have any stamps or dies with cars, trains or planes on them. It was time to pull out the Cricut machine. 

I designed a card based on a scene idea. The car appears to be travelling toward the mountains. Most pieces were Cricut cut but I did stamp and die cut the sun, stamped the sentiment and stamped the birds above the mountains. I also inked the mountains and the ground. I used a gel pen to add snow caps to the mountains and also ski hill lines. After all, the world is yours to explore! 

Come and join us at Dragonfly Dreams and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have until the end of the month to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

5 comments:

  1. I was the same Alyson was going to miss this challenge as had nothing till I found the car image whilst decluttering. You pulled off a great masculine card and love the scene you created.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very effective card Alyson, looks fab, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an interesting card, Alyson. Love that you used your Cricut to create it. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Alyson - great concept and beautifully executed. Thanks so much for having me as guest designer at Dragonfly Dreams this month.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great scene beautifully put together.

    Thanks for another great card for Dragonfly Dreams.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)