Thursday, January 18, 2024

Watercolour Washes on Better Press Cards

 These cards are the results of my recent play with my Better Press machine. I saw a post by a Pinkfresh Studio designer who used a watercolour wash on a card and I wanted to try that. 

The image for both of these cards is the same. I used shades of pink for the first card to wash colour over part of the image. I added a holographic striped paper at the left and a dark pink patterned paper at the right. A thin strip of black glitter paper was also used and I wrapped black twine around the left side and left two ends hanging. The sentiment was stamped and added to a circle die cut. I also coloured in the butterfly to make it stand out a bit more. 

The second card is very similar - I used shades of blue on this one. The image was trimmed down to fit on a black mat and I added two thin strips of glitter paper and a sentiment at the bottom right. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Both beautiful cards and love the flowers and little butterfly.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)