Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Turquoise Torn Card

 This card is from another 30 Minute Cardmaking Stash and Dash event. 

The parameters for this challenge were as follows: Type of card: top folding card, Colour: use turquoise, Embellishment: gems, Technique: torn paper. 

I chose several shades of turquoise and teal cardstock and tore each piece before adhering them to the card base. I stamped a sentiment in a teal colour and die cut a few circles to form a circle border. That was adhered at the bottom and I added a few small gems around the sentiment. I finished in 15 minutes - that's a record for me! 

Enjoy, 

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Great technique and brilliant result,love all the shades of blue.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wish I had that big of a variety of blue scraps. It's gorgeous, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)