Monday, January 29, 2024

AH 562 - Sunshine and Rainbows


Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 562!

I loved the rainbow stripes in the sketch and decided to use that theme for my card. I chose a squiggly rainbow paper and a coordinating shade of blue for the top. I used three thin markers to draw outlines around the top half of the card. The sentiment was stamped in rainbow shades and a sun was added at the top. I used four colours of metallic thread to create a "nest" and placed it according to the sketch. Some gold gems were added to finish off this card. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colourful card and p.paper,great take on the theme and use of threads.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)