Wednesday, January 17, 2024

You Make Me Happy Stencilled Cards

 I finally got out my Better Press machine and made a few card fronts. These two were both created using black and green inks. 

For the first one, I stencilled leaves around the sentiment using two shades of green. The detail layer was stencilled with a darker shade of green. I trimmed down the card front and added it to a black mat and a green card base. Some platinum Stickles were placed around a few of the leaves. 

The second card started out the same way but I used a vine stencil and shades of grey and yellow to stencil the vines at the top and bottom, overlapping the sentiment. The card front was trimmed to fit on a green mat and then a grey card base. Again, I added a few Stickles around the card to finish it off. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Both beautiful cards but the second one is my favourite.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)