Friday, January 19, 2024

MTTCC 78 - Joy to the World with Holly Berries

Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 78!

The theme for this challenge is the use holly and/or holly berries. 

I chose a background stencil with holly images and used a few shades of green for the leaves and red for the berries. The sentiment is in two parts - both hot foiled in gold. They were adhered to a die cut shape and I added some gold metallic thread under one side. The card was matted on dark green cardstock and then gold foil. Some gold gems were placed around the image to finish it off. 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Alyson, great design love the holly stencil and hot foiling. I have just come from MTCC to comment on your card but it's a completely different one?
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please ignore my last comment as just realised this is a Christmas challenge-sorry!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)