Friday, January 26, 2024

CD 585 - Birthday Birds

 Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge 585!

It's another tic-tac-toe board this week - choose any row, column or diagonal line. I used ALL the colours in this grid.

The open background was die cut from gold foil cardstock and adhered to a white card base. I used strips of cardstock in Lagoon, Journey and Harbour to create the bottom section. The birds were stamped and coloured (Mocha, Mink, Peach, Limeade, Papaya and Shortbread). I die cut that image plus a thin border to surround it. I added a hot foiled sentiment around the birds and some gold Liquid Pearls around the card. 

Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the gold die-cut corner and cute little birds.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gorgeous card! The birds are colored so well I expect to hear them singing. I love the touches of gold and all the ways you used our colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the banner of the birdies, so cute, but WOW what a great background die and layout. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo-I love the corner die cut! Very pretty card with the gold & the cute bird stamp, (which is colored flawlessly)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love that gold die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card! I love all the interest and also those sweet birds (I'm a bird nerd! lol).

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely, Alyson! I love your sweet bird images and the gold die-cut piece is a wonderful addition. - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a Beautiful card! I love that gold die cut!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)