Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Tulip Triple Diamond Fun Fold Card

 This is such a pretty card in person - the colours didn't photograph very well... 

There are three diamonds and the middle one is nested inside the card. I stamped the tulips using an old layering stamp and die cut the pieces. They were arranged on the inked backgrounds. The patterned paper is old resist cardstock and I used three shades of Distress Oxide inks to create the backgrounds. I was careful to line up the pieces so the colours would be the same across the entire card. There is a panel when the card is open to write a message. I added some white and silver Liquid Pearls around the flowers.


Enjoy, 

Alyson


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and tulips,love the fold and colour combination.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)