Saturday, January 6, 2024

Split Background Card

 This cute card has four panels for the background. It works best if the colours are the same but the patterns are different. I used polka dots and stripes. The benefit is that you get two for one with this idea as you need two pieces of patterned paper and they are cut the same way, so the unused pieces from card one can be used to make a second card. I am only showing one card here. 

The floral image was die cut and inked for dimension. Once that was complete, it was placed on the card, along with a die cut sentiment. I added some gold Liquid Pears around the flowers. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and flowers,I love this design and your p.papers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Alyson. Gorgeous colours and great background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)