Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Deer Diamond Easel Card

 The card design was shared with me by a friend - it really isn't difficult. It is an easel card but the shape is a bit different.

I chose to create a masculine card which is usually a struggle for me. I chose a stamp and die set from SU and stamped the ground and trees. The clouds were lightly stencilled in the background and I added two die cut deer and shaded them with brown ink before placing them on the front. I stamped a sentiment in shades of green and brown ink and added it with foam tape to hold up the front of the card. 

Enjoy,

Alyson


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful diamond easel card -love the scene you created.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting fold, well done as usual! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)