Friday, January 26, 2024

MTTC 526 - Potted Plants Card

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 526!

The theme for this challenge is hobbies. 

I chose to make a card for someone who love plants. 

The pots and leaves are die cut and I inked each piece for added dimension. They were adhered to a white card front that was lightly inked with green along the edges. I left a space in the centre for the sentiment - I totally be-leaf in you. A few green gems were placed around the sentiment and I adhered the card front to the base with craft foam. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us your hobby related projects. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Great plant lovers card love all the die-cut plants and play on words sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)