Friday, January 12, 2024

MTTC 525 - Hexagon Friends Card

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 525!

The theme for this challenge is to use a product that is new to you. 

I chose a new set from Concord and 9th that has a triangular background die with two smaller dies that cut triangles to fit within the background. 

I chose a teal colour scheme and die cut the individual triangles in six shades of teal. They were arranged in hexagon shapes on a white background. Once all the pieces were adhered, I trimmed that background and added a silver glitter paper border and then adhered all of that to a teal card base. The sentiment was die cut from silver glitter paper and vellum and I stamped a smaller sentiment that was added add just above the larger one. I placed tiny clear gems in the centres of the hexagons. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us how you use a new item in your stash. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Great monochrome card,love the colours and beautiful hexagon die-love how you used the different colours-some patience there.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, a fab design Alyson. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)