Monday, January 29, 2024

DT 158 - Hello Florals

 Welcome to Double Trouble Challenge 158!

Since this is the fifth Monday in January, this is an anything goes challenge. The small graphic is below. Please visit the Double Trouble Challenge Blog for detailed information. 

I chose to create a floral card - my favourite! I added the music element by choosing a music background paper for my base. The flowers were die cut in white and inked in shades of pink. I arranged them off centre among the die cut greenery. I embossed a sentiment in gold and added it across the bottom flowers. Details were drawn onto the flowers with a gold gel pen. 

Come and join us at Double Trouble and show us your creations. 

This is a one week challenge - you have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

I am also linking up my card with the Beautiful Blossoms challenge

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, Alyson! It's always a treat to open your blog. The flowers are beautifully colored and the embossed sentiment adds to the elegance. The music background is perfect for the flowers. - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and die-cut flowers,love the music paper behind.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, your shading on the die cut flowers looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Floral cards are my favorite too! This turned out so pretty. The flowers over the music note paper looks just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)