Monday, January 15, 2024

AH 560 - Just a Note

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 560!

This is an interesting sketch - if you look closely, there are details along the edges of the background. 

I chose one of my favourite colour schemes for this card - teal and purple. The background was die cut and adhered to a darker teal card base. I die cut the stitched rectangle border and used three inks to divide it into coloured sections. The diamonds were die cut and I inked two pieces of white cardstock to go behind the two smaller diamonds, The larger one has a floral image placed inside and a sentiment was added on top. Some silver gems were placed at the bases of the flowers.

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)