Friday, October 20, 2023

CD 571 - Thinking of You

 Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge 571!

You must use black and white plus ONE colour of your choice. No big surprise that for me, that extra colour was turquoise. 

I ink blended a piece of white cardstock with Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide inks so there is a slight darkening of the colour toward the bottom. I adhered that panel to a white card base with craft foam. A leaf image was die cut from white cardstock and adhered to the inked panel. I stamped a sentiment in black and added it at the side and I also drew some dots around the leaves using a white gel pen. 

Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

5 comments:

  1. So lovely, Alyson! The simplicity and color are striking. Sorry to learn that you have been under the weather. Hope you are feeling better. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the color and the simple design is perfect! Perfect details for accents, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple & elegant...a perfect combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the white sentiment on the black and the addition of the white dots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity of your card and of course that blended turquoise background is perfect for your white background... beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)