Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Hexagon Pumpkin Card

 This card is the result of another Tuesday Evening 30 Minute Stash Dash card making challenge. 

The parameters of this challenge were as follows: Type of Card: shaped card, Colour Scheme: ombre, Embellishment: ribbon or twine and Technique: dove tailing. 

I chose a hexagon shape for my card. I die cut a slightly smaller hexagon and inked it with four shades of green using oxide inks and then splattered it with water. The sentiment was stamped and dovetailed, along with a black background. The pumpkins were stamped, coloured and fussy cut and placed at the bottom of the hexagon. I added a piece of orange and white twine, some gold sequins and I brushed the lines of the pumpkins with a gold shimmer brush. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)