Monday, October 30, 2023

DT 151 and AH 549 - Warm Winter Wishes

 Welcome to both Double Trouble Challenge 151 and Atlantic Hearts Challenge 549!

The small graphic for Double Trouble is shown below - please visit the Double Trouble Challenge Blog for detailed information. 

Since we have to link up with a partner challenge, I chose Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge since I am on the design team there. 

This is an anything goes challenge so the only elements I had to incorporate were a circle and the sketch. The sketch worked well for what I had in mind. 

The two panels in the background are turquoise patterned papers. I die cut the circle in white and Kraft and placed the kraft piece behind so the colour showing through the holes would be consistent. The sled pieces were die cut in white and inked them in the colours I wanted. A hot foiled sentiment was added across the bottom of the circle and I used gold Stickles to add some dots around the image. 

Come and join us at Double Trouble and Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson


2 comments:

  1. Alyson! Love love love love!!! This is so cute. I love sleds and ice skates and foliage. You've included all 3 and it's beautiful!! Your design is perfect for the sketch and the colors are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice interpretation of the sketch and love sleigh in the circle frame with sentiment... beautiful winter holiday card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)