Friday, October 6, 2023

MTTC 518 - Just Because Shaker

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 518!

The theme for this challenge is "in the garden". 

 I love working with floral stamps and dies but I decided to do something a little different for this challenge. I used an older stamp set that is designed to be stamped on half a card front and then the paper is rotated ninety degrees and the image is stamped a second time on the other side. 

I coloured the flowers and leaves and decided to make a shaker since the centre of the card front was cut out anyways. I embossed a sentiment on black cardstock and added some iridescent sequins and tiny little stars inside. I brushed the flowers with a clear shimmer brush - this was a pretty easy card overall!

Come and join us at MTTC and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)