Sunday, October 15, 2023

Poinsettia Pull-Apart Card

 This cute card design was shared by a CTMH Maker, Chris Lothian. She provided the measurements to create the card as well. 

I used some old patterned paper from my stash and chose a turquoise colour scheme. The card folds flat for mailing and I purposely kept the images flat for that reason. The poinsettias were created using a die that cuts the outline and all the inner pieces as separate elements. I reassembled the inner pieces, arranged them on a sticky mat and used inks to colour them. Once the parts of the silver foil background were adhered, I simply placed the inked pieces back into their places. There is a place to write message when the card is opened. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)