Friday, October 13, 2023

MTTCC 71 - Embossed Pinecones

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 71!

The theme for this challenge is to use pinecones. 

I knew right away what I wanted to do - I have had a large pinecone stamp for ages and have never used it! This was the time. 

I embossed the image on a dark teal card front in gold. The sentiment was also embossed and I stamped the small part of the sentiment on tan cardstock. The front was adhered to a tan mat and then a teal card base. I added the sentiment at the right and wrapped some gold metallic thread around the card and tied a bow just under the sentiment. Easy! 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us your projects with pinecones. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, Alyson, and elegant too! I love your gold embossing and it goes beautifully with the teal! Gorgeous card! Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)