Tuesday, October 10, 2023

TSOT 628 - Thankful for a Friend like You

 Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 628!

It's an either/or challenge this week - use the inspiration photo, the sketch or both! 

I chose to use both. 

The green background was embossed with a woodgrain embossing folder and I dragged a dark green ink pad over the raised areas to enhance the impression. I used three patterned papers for the other sections and stamped the sentiment in brown and green. The pumpkins were stamped, coloured and fussy cut and arranged on top of the cross piece. I added some gold gems and brushed the lines on the pumpkins with a gold shimmer brush to finish off this autumn card. 

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Alyson! Your various patterns are perfectly coordinated and I especially love the Hound's Tooth print. It reminds me of a favorite wool jacket I wore years ago. Great card - I always look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)