Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Cake Gatefold Card

 This card is the result of another 30 Minute Cardmaking Stash and Dash. 

The parameters were as follows: Type of card - gatefold, Colour - crafter's choice, Embellishment - acrylic or enamel, Technique - crafter's choice. Lots of choice this week! 

I made a standard gatefold card. I used a teal and pink colour scheme and added three layers to the front panels. I die cut some leaves and inked them (inking and die cutting are two of the techniques I chose). I stamped, coloured and die cut a cake and added that to the belly band that goes around the card. Inside, I added more leaves and stamped a sentiment. Three enamel dots were added around the cake image. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Terrific gate fold card. Great image and love the color combination you used too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)