Thursday, October 19, 2023

Crop and Create Card Event - Day 3

  I recently participated in the SCT Crop and Create Cardmaking Event - this was my sixth card event with them and it is such a wonderful weekend of creativity, laughter and new ideas! 

Today's post shows the cards that were created on the third day of the event (there were four days in total). There are products provided for sixteen formal classes but there are lots of extras in the box as well. I usually do the cards the same way as they are taught by the instructor as I then have the products and can go back and play more later. 

Gina K. Designs (all fun folds)


The Stamps of Life (fun folds using a flip-it die)






Lawn Fawn

Brutus Monroe 

Angie Blom Designs (colouring with new OLO markers - I used only the markers that were provided)

Pear Blossom Press (cupcake lights up when pressed)


Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)