Monday, October 2, 2023

HLS Birthday - Golden Arch Card

 Welcome to Happy Little Stampers - Birthday Challenge for October! 

This is always an "anything goes" challenge, as long as the theme is birthday.

I used one of my favourite colour schemes for my card - purple and teal. The arch was die cut from gold glitter cardstock and I also die cut a lace background from white cardstock. The flowers were stamped, stencilled and die cut (I needed two sets of them...) and the sentiment was hot foiled in gold. The lace background was adhered behind the arch and I inked the edges of the card with teal ink before adding the arch. The flowers were arranged around the arch and I placed the sentiment at the side along with some gold metallic thread. Gold gems were added around the arch to finish off this pretty card. 

Come and join us at HLS Birthday and show us your birthday projects. 

You have two weeks to link up with this challenge. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)