Tuesday, October 24, 2023

TSOT 630 - Snow-One Like You

Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 630! 

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is warm drinks. 

I used a large scallop border die to create the border (half circle on the sketch) at the side. That piece was splattered with white paint. I stamped and coloured a snowman and the sentiment was embossed in white. I also drew a line around the snowman image using a fine tip black marker. Those pieces were adhered according to the sketch and I added some iridescent gems around the card to finish it off. 

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card and I love how you interpreted the sketch, xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Alyson! You made some clever changes to the sketch. Nicely done. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super use of this sketch and terrific wintery card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)