Friday, October 27, 2023

MTTCC 72 - Fireplace Scene

Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 72!

The theme this week is to use yellow, orange and brown. 

This was such a hard challenge for me... I tried a few different ideas and all were disasters. I finally decided to go to my Cricut to create a scene. 

The background was stencilled with a brick stencil and I added all the Cricut cut elements to create a scene. The wreath was inked with dark green ink and I added berries using red Stickles. The sentiment was placed at the bottom. 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us how you interpret this challenge.

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)