Saturday, October 14, 2023

DT 150 - Just a Note Half Wreath Card

 Welcome to Double Trouble Challenge 150! 

The small graphic is below - please visit the Double Trouble Challenge Blog for detailed information. 

I based my card on one I found on Pinterest - loved the idea of the half wreath created by individual flowers. 

The card base was very lightly inked in green, pink and purple along the left side. I stamped, stencilled and die cut several peony images in both pink and purple. Those were arranged along the left side into a half wreath shape. The sentiment was hot foiled in gold and placed on the right side. A vellum gold hot foiled butterfly was added and I used some gold Stickles for the butterfly's body. Some flat gold sequins were placed around the card. 

Come and join us at Double Trouble and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

I am also linking up my card with the challenge at Crafter's Cafe (flowers). 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful floral arrangement and that butterfly is awesome in the foil. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bright pink and purple is so pretty! Love that little gold butterfly too, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyson this is stunning!! I love the bright colors with the gold accents. And I love that the butterfly is vellum and gold. Such a pretty little detail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Floral card, thanks for joining us at the Crafter's Cafe Flower challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter’s CafĂ© Challenge Blog.
    Kisses, Karolina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)