Thursday, October 12, 2023

Dogwood Birthday Card

 There is a lot happening on this card - Better Press images, embossed background, die cut and inked flower and leaves... 

The birthday sentiment was created using the Better Press system (creates a letterpress effect that is pressed into the paper) and I adhered that to an embossed black background. The flowers were die cut and inked to bring out the details. I adhered them to the sentiment and the black cardstock, cutting pieces as needed to fill in the gaps. No embellishments were added... I forgot! I had several projects on my desk at the time and I photographed the card before I had completely finished it. Oh well - it looks fine as it is! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)