Sunday, October 22, 2023

Crop and Create Card Event - Day 4

 I had to delay this post a few days due to designs team commitments...

I recently participated in the SCT Crop and Create Cardmaking Event - this was my sixth card event with them and it is such a wonderful weekend of creativity, laughter and new ideas! 

Today's post shows the cards that were created on the fourth day of the event (there were four days in total). There are products provided for sixteen formal classes but there are lots of extras in the box as well. I usually do the cards the same way as they are taught by the instructor as I then have the products and can go back and play more later.  

Concord and 9th (layering stencils)

Altenew (layering stencils without stamped background, 3D embossing folder)

Hero Arts (four cards plus four bonus cards) 


Picket Fence (layering stencils, dies)


In total, I made ALL the cards from the event - that makes 56 cards! Here are all of them! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Wowza that is an impressive amount of cards. Oh I bet this is a ton of fun too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)