Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Snow Splattered Christmas Card

 This card didn't turn out at all like I had anticipated... it's very different from what I had in mind. 

I started with a piece of vellum that was die cut with a cover plate die. I wrapped that around a piece of light green cardstock and splattered it with white paint. The splatters ended up covering up all the detail that was embossed into the vellum - such is life. That piece was adhered to a gold card base. 

The flowers were hot foiled in gold, stencilled and die cut. That piece was added to the front and I placed a hot foiled sentiment across the stems. Gold Stickles were added around each flower. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. I can certainly relate when things don't go as planned, but this is a very pretty card even if you can't see the embossed detail, the splatters are just as nice. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card 💐☺️ happy day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)