Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Crop and Create Card Event - Day 1

 I recently participated in the SCT Crop and Create Cardmaking Event - this was my sixth card event with them and it is such a wonderful weekend of creativity, laughter and new ideas! 

Today's post shows the cards that were created on the first day of the event (there were four days in total). There are products provided for sixteen formal classes but there are lots of extras in the box as well. I usually do the cards the same way as they are taught by the instructor as I then have the products and can go back and play more later. 

Crafter's Companion - gilding flakes. 

This was a new technique for me - some of the cards turned out better than others! 

Taylored Expressions - layering stencils, dies and a fun fold card. 



Scrapbook . com - Cloud Whip (inked colour shows through), shaker card and a Never Ending card (all four panels are shown).





LDRS Creative - layering stencils, paint splattering. 

Enjoy,

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)