Saturday, October 7, 2023

SS 736 - Birthday Flowers

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 736!

The optional theme for this challenge is to use string or twine. 

I rotate and flipped this sketch for what I needed. I dug deep into my stash for some coordinating patterned papers. The purple background was embossed with a dot folder to coordinate with the dotted patterned paper. The pieces were arranged according to the sketch and I chose a hexagon shape for the smaller piece. I  embossed some flowers and leaves and then coloured them before adding them on top of the hexagon. The sentiment was arranged under a flower and off to the right. I added some blue crochet thread at the bottom of the flowers. 

Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret this sketch. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)