Sunday, October 8, 2023

JOY Snowflake Cards

 These two cards were CASEd from one I found on Facebook - such a simple idea but so cute! 

I die cut the letters from a piece of white cardstock. One card has the O cut out and the other does not. I stamped some small snowflakes in shades of turquoise and teal on another sheet of white cardstock to go behind the open letters. A large glittery snowflake was die cut for each card (to replace the letter O) and I added a snow-like filler into the open letters before adding the stamped background behind the openings. A smaller sentiment was stamped and placed across the bottom. The shaker front was adhered to a teal mat and then to a white card base. 

Which do you prefer - with the letter O cut out or not? 


Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Hello, my friend! How are things going? I am so bad at keeping in touch with people, seriously. I hope all is well. Your cards are both gorgeous! I actually can't decide which one I like better; they are both effective. At first glance, I didn't notice the O was missing on the second one. This is a lovely design, and you could also do it in red with a poinsettia for the O. Gorgeous work as always, Alyson! And thank you for your kind words on our new kitty, Sweet Pea! She is certainly a joy! Please give Mika a cuddle from me! Sending lots of hugs and well wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty and who doesnt love abit of Sparkle.
    Sorry I cant comment on your blog only from my laptop. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)