Wednesday, October 4, 2023

HLS Christmas - Blue Poinsettia Wreath

 Welcome to Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge for the month of October. 

The optional theme for this challenge is to use stencils. 

I am heavily into my Christmas cards and have been for a while now. The poinsettias and leaves were stamped, stencilled and die cut. I chose blue as I love non-traditional colours for Christmas. The card base was inked with a light blue shade and I placed the snowflake background on top. The wreath is simple a hot foiled circle and I arranged the poinsettia pieces around that. A hot foiled sentiment was added in the centre, along with some blue metallic thread. I added some silver gems to each of the flowers to finish off this card. 

Come and join us at HLS Christmas and show us your Christmas cards. 

You have until the end of the month to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)