Saturday, May 20, 2023

SS 726 - Just a Note Tiny Triangles

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 726!

The optional technique this week (in addition to the sketch) is sponging. 

I ink blended (sort of sponged) a panel with Distress Oxide inks and die cut a pile of tiny triangles. They were arranged on a black card front along the left side. I realized after I had adhered them that the centre line of images was darker on the sketch. I decide to add a gold gem in the centre of each "circle" for that component. The sentiment was hot foiled in gold and placed at the bottom with foam tape. I added a few more gems around the sentiment and mounted the black front to a gold piece and then to the white card base. 

















Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the use of the rainbow on your triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty--I can't imagine all that work with the triangles!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)